• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

UEFA Champions League

Reaction score
Nibz said:
Come on!
You know nothing about football. Don't force me to start here.
FOR YOUR VERY KIND INFORMATION, ROONEY IS JUST 25!
Barcelona my foot!

U GOT IT WRONG I didnt meant to say rooney old i meant to say giggs old...comon man.utd can only win barclays premiere league they dont have that stuff to win UEFA barca are currently best club team in world u admit it or not but u wont admit since u are a man.utd fan......

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
now what makes man.utd a better side OLD AGE GIGGS and ROONEy........
This is what you said!
My English Language skills tell me that you meant both Giggs and Rooney! But NVM!
@scouser: It'll be in Munich! :)

Reaction score
thanks NIbz anyways BAyern ka stadium na, Allianz arena then it will be nice stadium !

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Yes, Bayern Munich's home stadium (Allianz Arena), Munich, Germany!

Reaction score
actually i asked due to the fact that in MUnich there are many teams as well so can be any stadium well Allianz is just like Wembley so English wont have difficulty playing there provided they qualify in the first place !

Reaction score
As a Man Utd fan i need to admit that barca played much better and our batts were kicked hard but still we say
GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo:

Reaction score
SOBYRCI make ur signature correct man u got to put the words between those square brackets !!