• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Transfer from NBS to abroad?

Reaction score
Hello everyone
I talked to some of the uk/us/Canadian unis I'm interested in and they said they will consider transfers from nust business school ...bba program, depending on student profile. So it's doable from that side, they accept credit transfers from here.
But how possible is it in reality? I have heard it would be made complicated by nust/Pakistani unis.

Do you know anyone who transferred abroad?

Reaction score
Hello everyone
I talked to some of the uk/us/Canadian unis I'm interested in and they said they will consider transfers from nust business school ...bba program, depending on student profile. So it's doable from that side, they accept credit transfers from here.
But how possible is it in reality? I have heard it would be made complicated by nust/Pakistani unis.

Do you know anyone who transferred abroad?

Yeah unis in UK and canada accepts the transfers but for that the minimum GPA which is required by them is 3.5-4 and a very high score in IELTS. And for medicine course they wont accept transfers on any case if you are doing it from pakistan.