• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

So miserable to see such reaction from my friends

Reaction score
Hi! Just now I talked to my friend. There were three more. When i said something, which was totally kind and unbiased. But he and the other three didn't even see or reply to me. They didn't even make an eye contact. But when one or the three of them said something and the rest lot gave a response(of appreciation or contentment . He also paid attention and I further tried to talk to him and others. But they were behaving as if i was DEAD! I felt so miserable. This is another situation that is leaving me in despair. I love to have friends.But such reactions are making me feel lonely left alone with no one just those books and studies and certificates. Won't that make me a nerd? At least, to have somebody who at least give attention. What strategies should I acquire to make my friends to 'know' me. :cry: