• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

So how is IB guys!!!!!!!

Reaction score
I wanted to know how i IB is it Better than A Levels or whether A Levels are better. o_O

Reaction score
IB is tough, bro. But in the long run, IB will get you better jobs than A-Levels. It's worth it.

NIM

Reaction score
actually in IB u hav to manage ur time... if u r able to manage ur time than IB is so much easier than A levels but its actually hard to manage ur time with EE, TOK, World lit and the lab reports if u r in science stream///

NIM

Reaction score
i know it's quite hard but i have to go wid it.. no other choice///

Reaction score
Yeah mine was the same story. But wasn't too bad! Like people say u cant sleep and all that! You do sleep infact much more than you do because of the stress!
Its not too bad. Im almost done, less than a month to graduation! Its just a lot of hard work. If you dont procrastinate then you're good to go! But honestly it will change you. Like I always used to do asginments in time but in IB, I thought I could handle it, but it changes you. I PROCRASTINATED, and thus the long nights. But I always made sure I slept. So its not soo bad. Just make sure you're motivated. The thing is we all were motivated in the start and we were like "WE CAN DO IT" but the piling up of work made us procrastinate and thus we were de-motivated. If I could go back 2 yrs ago and change something, it would be my attitude towards work. However, you'll make it, and just take it from us alumni "DO NOT PROCRASTINATE!'

NIM

Reaction score
Managing ur time is the biggest challenge in IB... especially when u r doing DP... OMG it's seriously killing me off... have to wake up till nights and right now m struggling with my TOK presentation... sometimes feel like committing suicide///

Reaction score
OH Been through all of that! Its gonna get a little easier once you're with EE, TOK, Math Portfolio, Labs, IA's, TOK, World Lit and all that.

NIM

Reaction score
if u r done wid ur ee,tok, labs etc.. den u wont hav enough time to study for ur external exams///

Reaction score
Haha omg soo true. I have a week to exams but not even done studying one subject. :/

NIM

Reaction score
i m quite sure, it is gonna happen wid me coz i've seen many senior student///

Reaction score
the same reason made me choode A levels other then IB . though mind you A level is as tough but you dont have time management issues as xtreme as in IB

NIM

Reaction score
ya then u r on right track... i know i cant manage time but still i feel like surviving against IB...

Reaction score
ya then u r on right track... i know i cant manage time but still i feel like surviving against IB...
i already had time management issues with me so i thought of a better choice would be the least risky one