• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

scope of Environmental Management

Reaction score
I didnt copy stuff from a site :p but wrote it myself
every job is damn important indeed but again I would say that operators arent exactly the extremely high profile you say

yes but you do understand that these are engineers not people with bachelors in environmental management ?
for these you get a degree like in mechanical or industrial engineering, nothing with EM :p
I only copied the jobs, and I used sources.Where else would I show you the proof? Please stop being so self-righteous.
Names which have engineer in them does not mean you need a bachelor in engineering. Nanotechnology is an engineering subject which can be pursued for masters after medical. Please, and I say please with the utmost hope, do your research. I've done mine. And why are you picking one job out of 20? Do you know anything at all about the others?

Reaction score
bro you need to understand that the availaibility of jobs doesnt only matter. its the stigma being attached in Pakistan that engineers are only mechanical or electrical and only doctors earn money(stupid right :p) . In pak u will find that even in Nust/GIKI the teachers standard will not be that high. and for the second part that is i mean that these engineerings Industrial Health and Safety Engineers and Water and Liquid waste treatment plant and syste practically arenot functioning in most middle or small scale industries only huge conglomerates like pepsi engro hire them. and these seats arent increasing at all :/

Hmm. I see your point, but in US and UK, the seats are increasing in some pharmaceutical companies and research divisions, so maybe amd could try there?

Reaction score
I only copied the jobs, and I used sources.Where else would I show you the proof? Please stop being so self-righteous.
Names which have engineer in them does not mean you need a bachelor in engineering. Nanotechnology is an engineering subject which can be pursued for masters after medical. Please, and I say please with the utmost hope, do your research. I've done mine. And why are you picking one job out of 20? Do you know anything at all about the others?
oh god :/
you could be bill gates after dropping out of college that is NOT the point
common sense dictates that if you had to go to nanotechnology then why medical first?
in today's competitive world do you think that,say guy A who has degree in engineering and B who doesnt, B will be chosen over A?

I dont mean to be self-righteous in any way, just saying that I hold my own opinion and not what google says :p

Reaction score
Hmm. I see your point, but in US and UK, the seats are increasing in some pharmaceutical companies and research divisions, so maybe amd could try there?
Yeah bro out of Pak you could earn big money after doing BA in english . Here all u could be good for is a teacher. I want to do chemical engineering so in a similar situation but i still chose it over mechanical any day cause i know i wont fit in it.

Reaction score
oh god :/
you could be bill gates after dropping out of college that is NOT the point
common sense dictates that if you had to go to nanotechnology then why medical first?
in today's competitive world do you think that,say guy A who has degree in engineering and B who doesnt, B will be chosen over A?

I dont mean to be self-righteous in any way, just saying that I hold my own opinion and not what google says :p
Okay, I'll try to be friendly now :p
1) My friend's uncle wrote that entire report, not Google ;)
2) Money? I haven't even talked about that except mentioning the salry, so we'll leave that out.
3) If you know what Nanotechnology is, then you will also know that it is inter-disciplinary. So it doesn't matter who has what, Nanotechnology also has subfields like Nanomechanics, or Nanomedicine. And why are we talking about Nanotechnology? I only used that as an example :p
4) in the competitive part, that would actually depend :)
Yeah bro out of Pak you could earn big money after doing BA in english . Here all u could be good for is a teacher. I want to do chemical engineering so in a similar situation but i still chose it over mechanical any day cause i know i wont fit in it.
I see your point :)

Reaction score
Okay, I'll try to be friendly now :p
1) My friend's uncle wrote that entire report, not Google ;)
2) Money? I haven't even talked about that except mentioning the salry, so we'll leave that out.
3) If you know what Nanotechnology is, then you will also know that it is inter-disciplinary. So it doesn't matter who has what, Nanotechnology also has subfields like Nanomechanics, or Nanomedicine. And why are we talking about Nanotechnology? I only used that as an example :p
4) in the competitive part, that would actually depend :)
(y) thats better :p
the thing I think is you perhaps belong to a developed country and dont have issues about salaries and jobs, here in Pak thousands are unemployed or grotesquely underemployed
secondly during hiring specifics are overlooked and the reason is like this: the best person goes to the degree with highest merit, so employers think that if they take the person from that degree he will be better than others,
hence say if there is a job for industrial engineering and there are two
A= indust eng. degree
B= mech. eng degree

many will choose B since they think that B is more intelligent, that is why in pak it is suggested to follow the course with highest merit

Reaction score
(y) thats better :p
the thing I think is you perhaps belong to a developed country and dont have issues about salaries and jobs, here in Pak thousands are unemployed or grotesquely underemployed
secondly during hiring specifics are overlooked and the reason is like this: the best person goes to the degree with highest merit, so employers think that if they take the person from that degree he will be better than others,
hence say if there is a job for industrial engineering and there are two
A= indust eng. degree
B= mech. eng degree

many will choose B since they think that B is more intelligent, that is why in pak it is suggested to follow the course with highest merit

Developed? Nah, I'm your neighbour :p I'm from India :D It's more or less the same here, that's why I'm not going to even try to apply to colleges here, I'm always looking at other countries :D