• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SAT-IMP IN PAK

Reaction score
Hey
I have just done my as and now are my summer vacation. I am planning to give SAT-1 test. I know it is very important to give SAT if someone is applying in USA but what is the value of SAT if I am not going to USA and is just going to apply in Pakistani Universities. Would it have any advantage or Pakistani Universities do give weightage to SAT scores??? Plzz help me.

And second thing I want to ask that is Passport needed when giving SAT test or NIC card will also work ??????
Plzz Help me waiting for ur urgent reply!!

I am pre-Eng student and will be applying in Engineering Universities.

Reaction score
Hey
I have just done my as and now are my summer vacation. I am planning to give SAT-1 test. I know it is very important to give SAT if someone is applying in USA but what is the value of SAT if I am not going to USA and is just going to apply in Pakistani Universities. Would it have any advantage or Pakistani Universities do give weightage to SAT scores??? Plzz help me.

And second thing I want to ask that is Passport needed when giving SAT test or NIC card will also work ??????
Plzz Help me waiting for ur urgent reply!!

I am pre-Eng student and will be applying in Engineering Universities.

on admit card it is mentioned that only passport is applicable for identification but when i was at the test a girl didn't bring it so the coordinators asked if she had any other sort of identification and the rest i don't know .. still shouldn't take risk

SAT 1 is accepted by lums but its not compulsary for nationals
sat 2 physics chemistry maths level 2 for nust engineering if applying on the basis of sat
sat 2 physics and maths for giki but i think only international students can apply through sat for giki .. confirm yourself
ned also accepts sat 1 but for international students only
there are other universities as well as pieas and mehran and uet .. u can google it

not sure about its importance as lums only considers it with their own test as compulsory result and for nust u have to get a damn good score to get in ( the type of score that gets you scholarships in overseas universities)

Reaction score
on admit card it is mentioned that only passport is applicable for identification but when i was at the test a girl didn't bring it so the coordinators asked if she had any other sort of identification and the rest i don't know .. still shouldn't take risk

SAT 1 is accepted by lums but its not compulsary for nationals
sat 2 physics chemistry maths level 2 for nust engineering if applying on the basis of sat
sat 2 physics and maths for giki but i think only international students can apply through sat for giki .. confirm yourself
ned also accepts sat 1 but for international students only
there are other universities as well as pieas and mehran and uet .. u can google it

not sure about its importance as lums only considers it with their own test as compulsory result and for nust u have to get a damn good score to get in ( the type of score that gets you scholarships in overseas universities)
Bro actually right now i am only worried about SAT 1. Pieas does not require sat i googled it and and it looks like uet web is down its not opening right now. So u mean to say that SAT 1 is not really that important in Pak???
I checked on LUMS site and they have just stated that plzz provide the copy of ur Sat result IF u have given the test. So can we get our admission in LUMS on the basis of SAT 1 or is it just an added advantage for candidates???

Reaction score
Is passport require at the time of registration or at the time when we are entering the exam hall. Bcoz I would have to apply for my passport now to give SAT.
I checked on colgboard site and the schedule is only for SAT Subject test there is no schedule for SAT 1. So Sat 1 and Sat2 are held on the same day ???

Reaction score
passport at the time of entry into hall is required
sat 1 can be given throughout the year on any given test date .. what they mean to say is that only specific sat 2 subject tests can be given on that date and they've given the list of subjects for sat 2 when u click on "sat subjects" after the date ... so yes sat1 and specific subjects for sat 2 are held on the same day ... yes sat 1 is not that imp in Pakistan.. for lums for national candidates sat 1 is just an additional advantage .. u have to give their entry test whether u have or have not given sat ... nust on the other hand has three options for candidates ... 1. nust entry test for national seats 2. sat 2 for national seats 3. sat2 for international seats .... u can choose any of them or all of them or any two .. depends on you