• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Sat for LUMS

Reaction score
AoA..im currently an A2 student..awaiting my A1 result with 6 As 1 A* and 1B in olevels and i have decided to go for admissions in Lums..SAT2 seems like the best option..since i suck at maths.
so i was hoping for any information on this ... like what are the scores required for admissions etc..and any academy where i can study...

Reaction score
AoA..im currently an A2 student..awaiting my A1 result with 6 As 1 A* and 1B in olevels and i have decided to go for admissions in Lums..SAT2 seems like the best option..since i suck at maths.
so i was hoping for any information on this ... like what are the scores required for admissions etc..and any academy where i can study...
This year LUMS accepted people with 1700 in sat 1 and even below that if they had high grades. In my opinion they will place more importance next year so you should score 1900+ to be safe. And you need sat 2 only if you are applying for SSE

Reaction score
This year LUMS accepted people with 1700 in sat 1 and even below that if they had high grades. In my opinion they will place more importance next year so you should score 1900+ to be safe. And you need sat 2 only if you are applying for SSE
I'm applying for SSE but I don't get the " giving sat 2 in three subject " thing...aren't we suppose to give only one subject?...

Reaction score
You can give SAT 2 for many subjects unlike SAT1. I haven't given it but i think you can give it for Math, Physics, Chem etc