• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

REST IN PEACE MS SALMA EMAN AKHU ZEINA IJBID

Reaction score
THIS IS MAHER HERE...
I HAVE RATHER UNPLEASANT NEWS
MS SALMA EMAN IJBID HASPASSED AWAY 1 HOUR AGO DUE TO AN UNFORTUNATE CAR ACCIDENT:'( WHICH SHE DID AT 5 OCKLOCK
SHE WAS IN A COMMA NOW ,I RECIEVED NOW BREAKING NEWS THAT SHE WAS FOUNDDEAD AT NIGHT AND AM SORRY TO TELL YOU BUT SHE HAS FULLFILLED HER LAST PROMISE AND POSTED THE PHYSICS NOTES BEFORE U SHE PASSED AWAY
I HAVE TO GO :'(
AND ALSO THE ACCOUNT WILL NO LONGER BE OPENED IF ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE YOU CAN FIN ME AT FACEBOOK OR EVEN MY NUMBER IF U WANT!!!!!!
RIPPPPP MS SALMA EMAN IJBID :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: :( :sorry: :sorry:

Reaction score
WHAT THE? Please Tell Me This Is A Joke
She Was... The Only Person Who Kept A Positive Attitude And Motivated Me For My Exams D:
R.I.P

Reaction score
Quite odd. You type exactly the same now as "what's her face" did before x).
Stop trolling.

Reaction score
its me maher who posted before / she just told me to upload the physics
and im writing in CAPS LOCK TO SHOW THE URGENCY
AND WAYNE ROONEY GOT TO HELL, NOTHING FUNNY
YOU AND HAOCHEN IF YOU LEAVE ONE MORE TIME I SWEAR IN THE NAME OF GOD ILL MAKE U BOTH SAD FOREVER

Reaction score
No offense but i think this is all crap ........... And By the way what are u going to do ? Bore them to death?

Reaction score
Cmon u got to get some proof no one believes u at all right now, get us a proof and we shall believe in this. :p

Reaction score
I DONT HAVE TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE OR TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU BELIEVE IT WAS MY JOB JUST TO INFORM YOU!!!!!
NOT MORE
IF U WANNA BELIEVE BELIEVE....IF U DONT THEN ALSO UR CHOICE
I DONT GIVEA DAMN WHAT YOU THINK AND I HAVE IGCSES TOO SO

Reaction score
EmanAkhuZeina said:
I DONT HAVE TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE OR TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU BELIEVE IT WAS MY JOB JUST TO INFORM YOU!!!!!
NOT MORE
IF U WANNA BELIEVE BELIEVE....IF U DONT THEN ALSO UR CHOICE
I DONT GIVEA DAMN WHAT YOU THINK AND I HAVE IGCSES TOO SO
@ all above
guys u dont know the truth so i dont want u guys ROFLing here!
MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE!

Reaction score
okay so if its the truth which i think it is then my deep grievances for her and may she be admitted to PARADISE !!