• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Regarding my Equivilance

Reaction score
salaam everyone!

I've got some issue regarding my matric equivalence..the thing is I have done my matric from a school that was apparently an American school but later my parents came to know that its non affiliated one. this means the school is not under any board...its just accepted by the ministry of education and its conducting internal examinations. I have done A levels after that from another school, thankfully. my question is from anyone with past experience as mine or anyone knowing about such an issue...do you think I will get the equivalence for matric???

also, some private collages of medicine started taking the admissions and tests already, and I am told to wait until next week for equivalence from ibcc , therefore m confused whether to start studying something from fsc books (private collages have no specificities, they are asking from whole fsc syllabus :( ) or whether to wait for equivalency first to know whether I will be eligible to apply anyways.
please help me out !! loosing my patience already !!