• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Preparing for the exam

Reaction score
Hi)
3 months left for May/June exams and i cannot concentrate on my studies. I'm doing my A-levels in Math, Economics and Business. I'll sit both syllabus As-level and A-level (in Business and in Economics)As I mentioned above I cannot concentrate on my studies and I have big problem managing my TIME. Please can you give me advice on How to study effectively and how to manage the time? Thanks in advance

Reaction score
Oh well, try reading alot as possible 4 economics, n solve as much as problems u cn for math.. start studying from those topics whc need more time. whn bored, do the easy ones.. i hv no clue abt Business.. As my subjects were Phy,Chem n bio.. I hope this helps yu.. :)

Reaction score
stay focused, don't waste time here nd dre :) study when u r most fresh!

Reaction score
Hi)
3 months left for May/June exams and i cannot concentrate on my studies. I'm doing my A-levels in Math, Economics and Business. I'll sit both syllabus As-level and A-level (in Business and in Economics)As I mentioned above I cannot concentrate on my studies and I have big problem managing my TIME. Please can you give me advice on How to study effectively and how to manage the time? Thanks in advance

divide the time..the first thing that matters is the subject you are weak in give that subject some more time and at least for 3 month put all of you activites a side..HOPE IT WORKS:)

Reaction score
Select a proper atmosphere for studying.
No need to explain this point. Study atmosphere has very important role. Can anyone study well while watching TV? So select a place where you feel comfortable. That is where you feel relaxed and can concentrate. And you have to make sure that while you are studying a subject you are concentrating on it only. So keep the books of other subjects away from your eyesight so that you won't be upset about the things you have to learn. And importantly it is better to study early morning when all the surroundings will be in silence and you can concentrate more. Your concentration really counts. Never place a mirror in the room such that you will ur reflection while sitting to study. This will lead to lack of concentration. And one top secret Study facing east or more accurately North east. This will give you great positive energy and your marks will definitely increase.