• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ppl in karachi applyin for meds HELP!

Reaction score
Ok um i live in khi but im here on a vacation in uae.mum extended the visit so we r going bak on the 16th of july,now im really worried wht if the university application dates pass.im applyin in every private medical college in khi and i have tried emailin them aswell but none of them seem to reply,and there sites say tht the application dates would be announced in a daily english news paper now where the hell am i goin to get tht and its hard to read the epaper everyday, so any1 applying in the unis or have any info as to whn forms will b available plz post here
Thnx

Reaction score
admissions have started of baqai medical. last date to submit applications forms is 25 july

Reaction score
xarak said:
Ok um i live in khi but im here on a vacation in uae.mum extended the visit so we r going bak on the 16th of july,now im really worried wht if the university application dates pass.im applyin in every private medical college in khi and i have tried emailin them aswell but none of them seem to reply,and there sites say tht the application dates would be announced in a daily english news paper now where the hell am i goin to get tht and its hard to read the epaper everyday, so any1 applying in the unis or have any info as to whn forms will b available plz post here
Thnx
I can tell u abt lhr if u want!

Reaction score
That's really nice of you but i plan to apply only in karachi.
Thanx

Reaction score
lillyevans said:
admissions have started of baqai medical. last date to submit applications forms is 25 july

But isn't that for 2012's session? Does that mean we have lost the chance to get into Baqai this year - 2011 ???

Reaction score
beacon_of_light said:
lillyevans said:

But isn't that for 2012's session? Does that mean we have lost the chance to get into Baqai this year - 2011 ???

no dude i dont think so i think it means completion year 2012 of 1st yr.