• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

nts registration form tomorrow last date?

Reaction score
Yes tomorrow [4th July] is the last date. HOWEVER, I have emailed admissions office of AKU, and they informed me the punjab MCAT is definitely use-able in lieu of NTS test. Knowing that MCAT will probably be easier and gives us a larger time-frame for preparation, I would advise you to sit the MCAT in place of the NTS test, the latter which I have heard is even more inter based then MCAT! :)

Reaction score
Yes tomorrow [4th July] is the last date. HOWEVER, I have emailed admissions office of AKU, and they informed me the punjab MCAT is definitely use-able in lieu of NTS test. Knowing that MCAT will probably be easier and gives us a larger time-frame for preparation, I would advise you to sit the MCAT in place of the NTS test, the latter which I have heard is even more inter based then MCAT! :)

cant the nts test be given again. can it be only given once.

Reaction score
As far as i know the NAT test is conducted every month, and can be repeated as many times as you wish.