• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

New

Reaction score
Thanks for such a warm welcome and i just went through the fourm its amazing :)

Reaction score
Hi guys
i am new to tht fourm can you please guide me through
thank you
KJ

hi-and-hello-61-67049.gif

Heyya Dude :) Welcome to xpc :D
Nice to meet you dude :) My name is Rmarie-yum and i hail from the land of shattered dreams :D :D :D :D
Anywayzies, hope you enjoy xpc :) you probably will make really nice friends here :) the community here is pretty crazy :D and if any help then u can always talk with the members or our wonderful xpc staff :)

once again, welcome to xpc :D :D :D

Reaction score
View attachment 22428

Nice to meet you dude :) My name is Rmarie-yum and i hail from the land of shattered dreams :D :D :D :D
Anywayzies, hope you enjoy xpc :) you probably will make really nice friends here :) the community here is pretty crazy :D and if any help then u can always talk with the members or our wonderful xpc staff :)

Hi,
Nice to meet you too Rmaire. My name is Kaustubh, and i know that i will make really nice Friends here :D. Instead i have made some too :p. i will surely not hesitate to talk to anyone here.
Thank you :)
KJ

Reaction score
Hi,
Nice to meet you too Rmaire. My name is Kaustubh, and i know that i will make really nice Friends here :D. Instead i have made some too :p. i will surely not hesitate to talk to anyone here.
Thank you :)
KJ
Your welcome :) Hope you enjoy it here on xpc :D :D :D

Reaction score
Ok sooo...... can anyone tell me whats the point of earning trophy points???? I mean how are they useful...??

Reaction score
wel
View attachment 22428

l welcome to xpc hope u enjoy here

Reaction score
hello every one i really need ur help plz tell me if one didnt get the grades which r required for IBA admission so he/she wont get admission even if they passed the entry test? plz reply

Reaction score
hello every one i really need ur help plz tell me if one didnt get the grades which r required for IBA admission so he/she wont get admission even if they passed the entry test? plz reply
nope they get admisions but they are given conditions for particular grades

Reaction score
suorce lagwa louu.. :) simple agar isae bhi bat na banae tou :) :) :)