• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

need tuitions in karachi

Reaction score
near or around malir cantt/model colony for A level bio, psychics and chemistry.
if anyone's taking tuitions that lives around these areas and could give me some information, i'd be grateful.

Reaction score
yeah i know! everything is near defence and north nazimabad, but there must be some tutor or something around here! even a little further than model colony would do because i don't have a car and can't travel too far.

Reaction score
hmmmm well i wish I could help you but in this case I will be of your no help but I wish you best of Luck !!

Reaction score
Yaar isnt it too late for tuitions are u giving these exams this year then u will have to go to a really crash course class which is difficult to find as all classes have finished but if u r not giving this term then sure ill help/

Reaction score
Well i told u through PM lets see if u understand it and its not far that place.