• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MCAT 2011 dates

Reaction score
im doing alevls and apperin in may jun2011 and i wantd to knw da mcat test dates dis year ? :( . and can some1 plz cnfirm fsc and non fsc students r havin da same ppr dis year?

Reaction score
I too will appear in MCAT this year inshAllah :)

Well their are 99% chances that it would be conducted in early July probably 5th or could be 22nd of July as well ... Yup the FSC and non-FSCs' would have the same paper , this time it would be a mixture of FSC and A-Level.
here's the syllabus for MCAT in the attachment...

Attachments

• ETsyllabus2011.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 209
Reaction score
thank u very mch da sylabus was a great help nd date confusion realy relivd me cuz sm ppl ver sayin its in june

Reaction score
you're welcome mareeam :)

And I've heard something! The source says that MCAT will be held 10-15 days after the FSc practicals... So that is the end of June and start of July!

Reaction score
Good luck to both of you and the other students who are preparing for this.

Reaction score
an extremely reliable source of mine tells that MCAT will be 1 or 2 days after the end of FSC practicals!!! so do get prepared not|!

Reaction score
princesszahra said:
an extremely reliable source of mine tells that MCAT will be 1 or 2 days after the end of FSC practicals!!! so do get prepared not|!

lolx But I know the exact date as well :p

Reaction score
beacon_of_light said:
princesszahra said:

lolx But I know the exact date as well :p
ok dats cool!! do tell me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i am out of all this stuff! :)

Reaction score
yar what is this mcat all about ? which unis does it lead to ??
please anyone who can explain mcat completely to me !!?

Reaction score
i saw KIPS MCAT SESSION 2011 their page on facebook it mentions 15 september as the test date :(

Reaction score
angelgurl said:
i saw KIPS MCAT SESSION 2011 their page on facebook it mentions 15 september as the test date :(
ya its on 15th september.....v can prepare well for it and MCAT has wieghtage of 50% 40% Alevel 10% Olevels

Reaction score
u sure abt the weightage because last year it was 70% A level and wen the uhs ppl said its going to be this 40% ppl protested and filed a case in supreme court which then ordered uhs to use the 70% policy again. dnt u think ppl would protest now too :(

Reaction score
angelgurl said:
u sure abt the weightage because last year it was 70% A level and wen the uhs ppl said its going to be this 40% ppl protested and filed a case in supreme court which then ordered uhs to use the 70% policy again. dnt u think ppl would protest now too :(
f0restwOw said:
yar what is this mcat all about ? which unis does it lead to ??
please anyone who can explain mcat completely to me !!?
Yup!! i think we should....Last year my clssmates did so but i wasnt part of it coz i had no chance even then but this year many have chance then