• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Major problem as usual (heheh) lol the irony.....o.O

Reaction score
okay guys hiii im in karachi at the moment and i went to the anees hussain academy for registration for MCAT and SAT.....

i have done my igcse and 2 complete a levels (bio nd math) from ksa and now im hopefully isA gonna do a2 chem nd phy this oct, i havent done my equivalence yet (lack of proper info) so i will be doing that soon.

I would like to study medicine at dow or nust as a local candidate but im not sure of the entire process yet.....please help me with this as most of my friends who have similar cases went on local basis but people are saying that i would be considered a foreign....how is this possible?.,,,,is there no way that i could go as a local with domicile and stuff like that?...

The academy denied the SAT registration stating that i cannot do SATs until im done wid a levels completely.....i told them im doing a2 chem and a2 phy this october session but according to them its not allowed....how is this so?

they told me to come back after a year.....please help....i cant waste a year....i tried online registration but for some wierd reason i have problems in registration....(sadly)

please help me i have been crying for days and some teachers suggest that i do matric and inter (4 more years going to waste).....i have nobody to help me....please answer all my questions

Thank You in advance

I will be looking forward to all ur replies!

with regards
Maila

Reaction score
i have done my igcse and 2 complete a levels (bio nd math) from ksa and now im hopefully isA gonna do a2 chem nd phy this oct, i havent done my equivalence yet (lack of proper info) so i will be doing that soon.
Check out the attached documents.

I would like to study medicine at dow or nust as a local candidate but im not sure of the entire process yet.....please help me with this as most of my friends who have similar cases went on local basis but people are saying that i would be considered a foreign....how is this possible?.,,,,is there no way that i could go as a local with domicile and stuff like that?...

If you are applying through SAT score then 'Yes' you can Register yourself as an International Student.To be registered an a National Student you need to either pass the entry test or have a "Great" SAT-2 score,since there are very few SAT-National Based Seats.

The academy denied the SAT registration stating that i cannot do SATs until im done wid a levels completely.....i told them im doing a2 chem and a2 phy this october session but according to them its not allowed....how is this so?

they told me to come back after a year.....please help....i cant waste a year....i tried online registration but for some wierd reason i have problems in registration....(sadly)
What problems are you facing while registring online?

The best option would be register online and I have never heard of any such rules so you might want to ignore them.

please help me i have been crying for days and some teachers suggest that i do matric and inter (4 more years going to waste).....i have nobody to help me....please answer all my questions

That would be an insane decision!

Attachments

• Equivalence.doc
    79 KB · Views: 10
  • Form.doc
    88 KB · Views: 6
Reaction score

If you are applying through SAT score then 'Yes' you can Register yourself as an International Student.To be registered an a National Student you need to either pass the entry test or have a "Great" SAT-2 score,since there are very few SAT-National Based Seats.

The best option would be register online and I have never heard of any such rules so you might want to ignore them.

Thank you so much for the equivalence form it really helped a lot.
during registration i have probs with the address and i cant move on to the next page.
ikr! thats why i dont wanna do it....im doing a2 chem and a2 phy in nov and isA gonna do sat 1 in dec and sat 2 in january as the dates have closed now right? please help me with this....

Thank you once again!

Reaction score

This is the prob....

i wanna write

FLAT NO.422, BHAYANI SUNVIEW APPARTMENTS
GULSHAN-E-IQBAL, BLOCK NO.11, UNIVERSITY ROAD
NEAR NIPA

but look the error

Attachments

• prob wid address.docx
    144.3 KB · Views: 5
  • prob wid address.docx
    144.3 KB · Views: 4

omg

Reaction score
during registration i have probs with the address and i cant move on to the next page.
ikr! thats why i dont wanna do it....im doing a2 chem and a2 phy in nov and isA gonna do sat 1 in dec and sat 2 in january as the dates have closed now right? please help me with this....

Thank you once again!
you should give their entry test if you want to go for national seats.
SAT 1 and 2 is for international students and universities have very few Sat based seats for national students

Reaction score
SAT 1 and 2 is for international students and universities have very few Sat based seats for national students

MCAT right? yes im gonna do that next year as i cant apply this year as i havent done my a2 subs

Reaction score

Thank you once again!
The deadline for the November Session is 8th of October.

Reaction score
Gotta agree with you on that but being an International Student it's really tough for us to write their entry test since it mainly covers FSc portion.