• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS SSE result

Reaction score
Does anyone know when will we be knowing about our results for the LUMS SSE ?
Will that be bu the end of May ??

Reaction score
i have already recieved it i got acceptance letter for sse. now you can again reply back with "you are lying'

Reaction score
hanzlabia said:
i have already recieved it i got acceptance letter for sse. now you can again reply back with "you are lying'
when did you receive that ? have you got direct admission ? Also did you apply for the financial aid ??

Reaction score
i recieved the letter about 10 days ago, yes it was direct . i did apply for financial aid.
p.s how come you believe me this time?

Reaction score
if you dont believe than why ask all the questions? anyway i have no intention of starting a fight. best of luck to you.

Reaction score
When did you I insult you !!?
Okay, the entire fault is mine ....happy !!
Please forgive me now and stop backfiring !

Reaction score
yes i am telling the truth , i have recently received a CD of lums sse program, they will notify me of financial aid shortly, before that they were waiting for my acceptance letter which i have sent

Reaction score
dun know about SSE but recieved the acceptance letter for SHSSL on like 22 april :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: