• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS RESULT TENSION>>>HELP

Reaction score
and yes, the FSc books are horrible, no doubt about it. I don't mind the bad printing, its understandable considering the low budget, but at least the images should be legible.
I liked the physics books btw. The chemistry book was an absolute disaster though.

Reaction score
It isn't. Its just that they hired extremely efficient professors to write the books and they didn't take into account the fact that the people reading those books would be FSc students, not aspiring Ph.D's...

Reaction score
whoever started the thread, I hope u get admission in Lums..I got admission in SSE and i had no interview...maybe they din't feel a need to interview.. but I am not going to LUMS...actually the date to pay the fee has passed...i do regret sometimes especially wen i open FSc books...but Lums was very expensive...I gave Pieas test and every1 said it was extremely easy :(...yah only if i had studied Fsc books...the questions luked simple but i had no idea wat they meant...i did average..Plz pray i get admission somehow....Im feeling depressed

Reaction score
SalmanPakRocks said:
furthermore when you enter in the pending list you have mostly 10% chances of getting Rejected and 90% chance of getting an admission so I think you will Inshallah be amongst the 90% !! :)

90% chances?
Is that a mere assumption or a fact?
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think a lot of people got wait-listed. LUMS won't be accepting all of them, right?