• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS admission questions

Reaction score
Hi,

I recently sent both my online application and the required documents, I've got a few questions:

1) Do you need to send official O/A levels certificates with the application or are copies of them (with the school name written on them) enough? Sorry if this is a stupid question :p

2) Is an O level result of 6 A*, 1 B, 1 A and AS result of 3 A's , and SAT result of 2020/2400 good enough to secure a place in SAHSOL? I will be giving the SBASSE test too, but I was wondering about the general requirements.

3) In my application I filled in only the name of my A2 school (which I changed to from another school after doing O and AS), so wherever a school name is written in my online application, it does not match with the name on my certificate/statement copies. Is this a problem? I can't recall if they asked your latest school or the one you did O/AS from.