• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islam

Reaction score
I see now my quest in life had been in vain.
I desired pleasure and material gain.
For those around me, my goals where plain,
I tried to achieve them all without regard to pain.
I wanted the glitter and glamour this world provides.
I couldn't see the treasures that all this hides.
My 'Quest for wealth' - could never buy what I needed most.
My 'Search for fame' - was like trying to catch a ghost.
But when my prayers were for 'Guidance' from the 'One Above'.
I found success in 'Total Submission' to the Will of Him -- in Love.
I found all the riches, glory and happiness that one might require,
But most of all I discovered my real heart's desire.
I found the which is the secret of Life's Lease,
I found the One Who Gave all, when He gave me PEACE.
It finally came after all those years of trouble and strife
That to do "ISLAM" is the PURPOSE OF LIFE !!

Reaction score
I see now my quest in life had been in vain.
I desired pleasure and material gain.
For those around me, my goals where plain,
I tried to achieve them all without regard to pain.
I wanted the glitter and glamour this world provides.
I couldn't see the treasures that all this hides.
My 'Quest for wealth' - could never buy what I needed most.
My 'Search for fame' - was like trying to catch a ghost.
But when my prayers were for 'Guidance' from the 'One Above'.
I found success in 'Total Submission' to the Will of Him -- in Love.
I found all the riches, glory and happiness that one might require,
But most of all I discovered my real heart's desire.
I found the which is the secret of Life's Lease,
I found the One Who Gave all, when He gave me PEACE.
It finally came after all those years of trouble and strife
That to do "ISLAM" is the PURPOSE OF LIFE !!
Proud be a Muslim, Islam rulzzzzz

Reaction score
Aoa wr wb,:)

THE CARPENTER:
A highly skilled carpenter who had grown old was ready to retire. He told his employer-contractor of his plans to leave the house building business and live a more leisurely life with his family. He would miss the paycheck, but he needed to retire.

The employer was sorry to see his good worker go and asked if he could build just one more house as a personal favor. The carpenter agreed to this proposal but made sure that this will be his last project. Being in a mood to retire, the carpenter was not paying much attention to building this house. His heart was not in his work. He resorted to poor workmanship and used inferior materials. It was an unfortunate way to end his career.

When the job was done, the carpenter called his employer and showed him the house. The employer handed over some papers and the front door key to the carpenter and said "This is your house, my gift to you."

The carpenter was in a shock! What a shame! If he had only known that he was building his own house, he would have made it better than any other house that he ever built!

Our situation can be compared to this carpenter. Allah Ta'la has sent us to this world to build our homes in paradise by obeying His commands. Now, we have to decide how well we wish to build the homes where we will live forever.

Reaction score
Aoa wr wb,:)

THE CARPENTER:
A highly skilled carpenter who had grown old was ready to retire. He told his employer-contractor of his plans to leave the house building business and live a more leisurely life with his family. He would miss the paycheck, but he needed to retire.

The employer was sorry to see his good worker go and asked if he could build just one more house as a personal favor. The carpenter agreed to this proposal but made sure that this will be his last project. Being in a mood to retire, the carpenter was not paying much attention to building this house. His heart was not in his work. He resorted to poor workmanship and used inferior materials. It was an unfortunate way to end his career.

When the job was done, the carpenter called his employer and showed him the house. The employer handed over some papers and the front door key to the carpenter and said "This is your house, my gift to you."

The carpenter was in a shock! What a shame! If he had only known that he was building his own house, he would have made it better than any other house that he ever built!

Our situation can be compared to this carpenter. Allah Ta'la has sent us to this world to build our homes in paradise by obeying His commands. Now, we have to decide how well we wish to build the homes where we will live forever.

Wassalam,

Really awesome story !!

Reaction score
Aoa wr wb,

THE PATIENT OLD MAN
When passing through a mountain pass, a bedouin (villager) once came across an old man who was blind and who seemed to be afflicted with various ailments all over his body. It was clear that he was wasting away. He was even paralyzed and was constantly forced to remain in a seated position. The Bedouin could clearly hear him say, "All praise is for Allah, Who has kept me safe from ailments with which He has tested many among His creation; and He has indeed preferred me over many among those that He created."

"My brother!" exclaimed the bedouin. "What have you been saved from? By Allah, I think that you have been afflicted with every single kind of ailment!"

"Go away from me," said the old man, as he raised his head. "Do I not still have a tongue with which I can pronounce His Oneness, and with which I can remember Him every single moment? And do I not still have a heart with which I can know Him?"

These words of the old man were enough for the bedouin to repent to Allah for his sins and ask Him for forgiveness.

Remember, there is always someone else who is in more problem than you.