• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Is SAT II required for admission in Medicine in Lahore?

Reaction score
Asalam-o-Alaikum
Can someone please tell me what SAT II is and whether we have to give it for admission in medicine in universities in Lahore?
I've heard that if overseas or foreign students give SAT II, they don't have to give MCAT exam for entrance? Is this true?
JazakAllah Khairan.

Reaction score
Asalam-o-Alaikum
Can someone please tell me what SAT II is and whether we have to give it for admission in medicine in universities in Lahore?
I've heard that if overseas or foreign students give SAT II, they don't have to give MCAT exam for entrance? Is this true?
JazakAllah Khairan.
If you are applying to LOCAL seats, then you MUST GIVE MCAT

As far as applying on a foreign seat (if you have a foreign nationality), then you MUST ALSO GIVE MCAT
But as for calculating scores, MCAT is replaced by SAT2 score (if you want it)

10% SSC (olevel only)
40% HSSC (im sure you already know olevel is MORE IMPORTANT than Alevels here)
50% MCAT/SAT2

but even still if you are a foreign national applying on a foreign seat you MUST GIVE MCAT and GET AT LEAST 60%

Reaction score
If you are applying to LOCAL seats, then you MUST GIVE MCAT

As far as applying on a foreign seat (if you have a foreign nationality), then you MUST ALSO GIVE MCAT
But as for calculating scores, MCAT is replaced by SAT2 score (if you want it)

10% SSC (olevel only)
40% HSSC (im sure you already know olevel is MORE IMPORTANT than Alevels here)
50% MCAT/SAT2

but even still if you are a foreign national applying on a foreign seat you MUST GIVE MCAT and GET AT LEAST 60%
Thank you very much for your help.