• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

information on sat2

Reaction score
Aoa..
im a student of A level currently in A2 and ive decided to apply for LUMS in Biotechnology...so i was thinking giving SAt2 ..biology M..
is it necessary to give SAt1 as well if we are giving sat2..cuz i have zero information on sat
till when can i give sat and still apply for lums
i got 1A* 6A and 1B in o levels and am waiting for my A1 result
PLZZ help...id be grateful.

Reaction score
SAT 1 is now compulsory for LUMS and u can either give SAT2 for 3 subjects in --> MATH, BIO, CHEM, PHY or SSE TEST for SBASSE school of LUMS and u would be able to give SAT 2 better if u have good A level knowledge abt the subjects the last date to give SAT for lums this year was JAN 24 for first round of admissions and 2May for 2nd round
U dont really need to give SAT 2 u can also give SSE Test (LUMS admisssion test for SBASSE) which this year was soooo much easier but sat2 does look gud with application but not necessary tho. many ppl got in w/o SAT2 and with just SSE test but SAT1 is COMPULSORY and in SAT 2016 there will be no negative marking and the essay will be optional so tht is a plus point.
Just relax and go to LUMS' website and chk their admission requirments and make a list of all tht u need to do then go to the collegeboards website and chk for sat testing dates PRACTICE A LOT for the test u have to take giving urself less practice time then the regular test eg if the test of 60 mins long try t finish it in 50
U can use BARRONS book ONLY to prepare that's all u need and only use Original tests for SAT1 (the oringinal past parpers for SAT2 r not available) u can see the practice tests for both SAT1 n SAT2 on the website www.cracksat.net :)
oh n a tip for SAT1 the vocab for english is reallyy long try to prepare it using flash cards from Quizlet if u start really early it'll be easier to finish
I am attaching some files to help guide u Do check them out! :)
Copy the LINK BELOW TO GET GUIDANCE/ INFO ABOUT SAT1 2016
http://blog.prepscholar.com/complete-guide-to-the-new-sat-in-2016

Check out the thread named "
ALL SAT1 and SAT2 resources including the official test from COLLEGEBOARD"
its really helpful

gud luk plz do remember me in ur prayers! :)

Attachments

• getting-ready-for-the-sat-subject-tests.pdf
    5 MB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Reaction score
SAT 1 is now compulsory for LUMS and u can either give SAT2 for 3 subjects in --> MATH, BIO, CHEM, PHY or SSE TEST for SBASSE school of LUMS and u would be able to give SAT 2 better if u have good A level knowledge abt the subjects the last date to give SAT for lums this year was JAN 24 for first round of admissions and 2May for 2nd round
U dont really need to give SAT 2 u can also give SSE Test (LUMS admisssion test for SBASSE) which this year was soooo much easier but sat2 does look gud with application but not necessary tho. many ppl got in w/o SAT2 and with just SSE test but SAT1 is COMPULSORY and in SAT 2016 there will be no negative marking and the essay will be optional so tht is a plus point.
Just relax and go to LUMS' website and chk their admission requirments and make a list of all tht u need to do then go to the collegeboards website and chk for sat testing dates PRACTICE A LOT for the test u have to take giving urself less practice time then the regular test eg if the test of 60 mins long try t finish it in 50
U can use BARRONS book ONLY to prepare that's all u need and only use Original tests for SAT1 (the oringinal past parpers for SAT2 r not available) u can see the practice tests for both SAT1 n SAT2 on the website www.cracksat.net :)
oh n a tip for SAT1 the vocab for english is reallyy long try to prepare it using flash cards from Quizlet if u start really early it'll be easier to finish
I am attaching some files to help guide u Do check them out! :)
Copy the LINK BELOW TO GET GUIDANCE/ INFO ABOUT SAT1 2016
http://blog.prepscholar.com/complete-guide-to-the-new-sat-in-2016

Check out the thread named "
ALL SAT1 and SAT2 resources including the official test from COLLEGEBOARD"
its really helpful

gud luk plz do remember me in ur prayers! :)
Thank youu soooooo much!!!...this is really helpful..so are u in university?..oh and i wanted to ask that if i give sat 2 for three subjects..is it possible to prepare for it without joining any academy...just from book??
and ofcourse i will r=)

Reaction score
No problem :) Yes it is possible but it depends on how U prepare for it. If u prepare well for All required concepts and PRACTICE A LOT (this is crucial) then yea maybe. U could prepare and test urself but if u have difficulty in preparing or solving the questions then u mite want to seek some proper guidance so yea it all depends on U alone along with ur Study Schedule u need to have a realistic and efficient study schedule too but u can ask those who took an acadmey to prepare SAT2