• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ILETS is necessary?

Reaction score
If anybody want to study abroad for A level on scholarship, is ILETS is necessary for him if he already complete his o level ??

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Yes, IELTS is compulsory if you are planning to study or work or immigrate in English speaking countries. Apart from English speaking countries, many other countries also accepts IELTS as International Standardized test of English Language proficiency for non-native English language speakers.

Reaction score
Yes, IELTS is compulsory if you are planning to study or work or immigrate in English speaking countries. Apart from English speaking countries, many other countries also accepts IELTS as International Standardized test of English Language proficiency for non-native English language speakers.
I done my o level , but i heard that who done o level not necessary for him to do ILETS.

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I done my o level , but i heard that who done o level not necessary for him to do ILETS.
There might be a few places where you might get an exemption but most likely IELTS would be required for Visa purposes.

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Alright what are the criteria to admit A level with full scholarship ?
Its hard to answer that as it varies greatly from country to country. I'd recommend speaking to a career counselor for that.