• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I Stuck at math But Engineering

Reaction score
hey guyz i ADOREEE Physics and i am doing Physics A level but now I need maths AS or A levl but I am good at maths but not Perfect and i hardly learn it so can I still join Engineering I love Communications , Chemical and mechanical so do they need A loooot Of maths or Physics and chemistery can go on pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee RELPYYYY ME ???

TSZ

Reaction score
Hey, my sister did information and communication systems engineering and she says it has lots of maths but less physics.

Reaction score
even i am in 1st year of information and communication systems engineering and yes agreed with above, if u dont like maths, forget engineering.

Reaction score
If you wanna go in any type of Engineering Math's and Physics are a must. You need it whatsoever. You have to build your interest in Maths if you want a bright 'Engineering' future for yourself.

Reaction score
Maths is an universal language-heard of this saying?
You can not run away from maths. Try to master it. Its used everywhere.

Reaction score
if you love maths go for engineering........... some subjects are compolsery in every type of engineering... maths,physics etc....