• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I need to know abt admissions 4 medical uniiversities

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!!
I am in AS now...and i have chosen maths bio chem and physics for A levels!

I want to get info abt getting admissions iin medical universities...abt the fees and requirements...plz help!!

Jazak Allah Khair

Reaction score
Math_angel said:
Assalamoalaikum!!

I want to get info abt getting admissions iin medical universities...abt the fees and requirements...plz help!!

Jazak Allah Khair
well if you have taken bio and wish to be a doctor then Aga khan is the best university !! you can know about the admission and fees detail on their website HERE

Reaction score
You should also apply for the universities in Lahore. You have to give MCAT for that. Take it in the summer of 2012 and you'll get your name on the merit list for the government universities of Lahore. The government universities are good enough in academics, especially King Edwards and Allama Iqbal and their fees is extremely low even if iyou get into self finance. Otherwise, also apply for other private universities along with agha khan. CMH is a new university and is making a good name. And so are other universities, do a research on them.

Reaction score
Math_angel said:
Assalamoalaikum!!

Jazak Allah Khair

Can u also tell where u live its easier that way.