• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was AKU entry test 2013?

How was the test?

• Difficult

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easy

• Very Difficult

• Total voters
Reaction score
it had inter qs which i had no clue abt. it was pretty straightforward but
disadvantageous for alevel students as always ;(

Reaction score
Thank god im not the only A level student who thought that! the math and chemistry was good to us, and the science reasoning, but physics and bio uff, FULL on ratta :p How did you all do in the English portion? i missed about 5 MCQ's because i ran out of time, i had to write my essay twice because my stupid invigilator messed up the instructions :/

Reaction score
Thank god im not the only A level student who thought that! the math and chemistry was good to us, and the science reasoning, but physics and bio uff, FULL on ratta :p How did you all do in the English portion? i missed about 5 MCQ's because i ran out of time, i had to write my essay twice because my stupid invigilator messed up the instructions :/

oh thats too bad, but in english there is a threshold we have to pass. even if u missed some mcqs it doesnt matter, most a level students pass the english section quite easily. well the bio and physics and even chemistry was a little interbased. just hope the threshold is low.

Reaction score
i missed the deadline for aku entry test registration.. but iv heard that one can get admitted to it thru mcat.. is this true// ?? nd what is the procedure//??

Reaction score
Okay one question.At the test centres they anounced we needed to submit NTS scores. But when I called them they said that as you live in Punjab, you need to give MCAT. The NTS is for karachites and people who do not have provincial tests in their provinces.
Any body else have any idea ?

Reaction score
Okay one question.At the test centres they anounced we needed to submit NTS scores. But when I called them they said that as you live in Punjab, you need to give MCAT. The NTS is for karachites and people who do not have provincial tests in their provinces.
Any body else have any idea ?

Well yes, we have to submit the MCAT scores being in Punjab.

Reaction score
For Punjabis they accept MCAT, for everyone else there's master card...erm i meant NTS
They said decisions will be sent by first ten days of august, no decisions sent out yet right ?
Urm, AKU wale accept both mere khayal se, because they said so. :p

Reaction score
For Punjabis they accept MCAT, for everyone else there's master card...erm i meant NTS
They said decisions will be sent by first ten days of august, no decisions sent out yet right ?

Nope. Someone said they'd be after eid, and mere khayal se, if we're unlucky, toh the same day as CIE results -.-

Reaction score
Nope. Someone said they'd be after eid, and mere khayal se, if we're unlucky, toh the same day as CIE results -.-
Well the test clearance is just part of the deal. last year 20 seniors of mine cleared the test, only 5 survived the interview. Work on your interview skills.
Abhee picture baaki hai !

Reaction score
Well the test clearance is just part of the deal. last year 20 seniors of mine cleared the test, only 5 survived the interview. Work on your interview skills.
Abhee picture baaki hai !

Pehle test to paas karun :/ Haye, I used to be the Vale-Dictorian. Nalaiq hogyi hun :'(