• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How to turn windows into mac!

Reaction score
Ok...here it goes:-

Step 1 :

Download the Flyakite OSX from here :
Code:
http://flyakiteosx.en.softonic.com/download

Step 2 :

Install it and then choose which components to install, I suggest all.

Step 3 :

Reboot your computer and you're done!

Note : If you install it and it's finished installing but the installer isn't finished, restart and while it's about to shut down the installer suddenly finishes just in time for the reboot.

Have fun with your Mac.
:D :D :D

Reaction score
Ok look here !! firstly it is very harmful to convert your windows into Mac specially as Mac can attract many viruses !! secondly your system becomes slow but this process is a genious one !! I found it 2 years ago and converted my Pc into Mac but due to several reasons my motherboard got malfuntioned and had to replace it as my processor was Over-Clocked !!

Reaction score
um i dont know if you know
but mac is the safest system made until now, no virus has been made which can penetrate its security systems.

Reaction score
ahmed t said:
um i dont know if you know
but mac is the safest system made until now, no virus has been made which can penetrate its security systems.
this happens when u buy the orignal CD !! this process does not involve Orignal processing of Mac

Reaction score
yeah there are ways if u r a total MAC lover u can even open it in Windows.
u got to download Virtual Box a software and then install Mac software on it and use it but again this all is illegal doin this can be harmful and can lead to viruses in ur computer,be safe !

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
yeah there are ways if u r a total MAC lover u can even open it in Windows.
u got to download Virtual Box a software and then install Mac software on it and use it but again this all is illegal doin this can be harmful and can lead to viruses in ur computer,be safe !
Further more it only changes the appearance and your computer will be super slow then !!

Reaction score
BUt there is one operating system which is free currently and is a little better in windows in some aspects its UBUNTU,
u can download it from here www.ubuntu.com/download/ubuntu/download its free and no viruses have been yet developed for it any one tired of windows can try it,if u got big processor and more ram and hardware u can use dual boot but im not forcing u anyways.

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
BUt there is one operating system which is free currently and is a little better in windows in some aspects its UBUNTU,
u can download it from here http://www.ubuntu.com/download/ubuntu/download its free and no viruses have been yet developed for it any one tired of windows can try it,if u got big processor and more ram and hardware u can use dual boot but im not forcing u anyways.
heard about it !! :)