• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How to revise Fsc syllabus in a month?

Reaction score
im done with A2...will be appearing for the AKU and NWFP provincial entry test...How do I prepare for these tests? ive also taken sat 2..in short how do I study the Fsc syllabus myself,I bought Dogar's Mcat book and KIPS entry test books,are these books enough?? or do I have to study Fsc course books as well? Which Topics should I concentrate on?...

Reaction score
im done with A2...will be appearing for the AKU and NWFP provincial entry test...How do I prepare for these tests? ive also taken sat 2..in short how do I study the Fsc syllabus myself,I bought Dogar's Mcat book and KIPS entry test books,are these books enough?? or do I have to study Fsc course books as well? Which Topics should I concentrate on?...

These books that you've bought are to be used only for revision.
For the real deal, study the FSc textbooks thoroughly.

Reaction score
What about SAT? How does this whole thing work, can someone please explain this to me..
Is it like the UHS entry test and how does it help in admissions?

Reaction score

for AKU do your ALevel books thoroughly. Thats what our seniors said. Alevel chemistry including organic must be done very thoroughly. Try to polish up your english by reading english newspaper for half an hour daily so that you pass the english section. For more info ask OakMoon! as i didnt give AKU test

As far as mcat thing, i can speak only of punjab. Just go through fsc books and the syllabus that is mentioned in the MCAT. If mcat does not include the whole of book, dont do the whole book. Here in punjab we have selective topics of fsc that come in mcat, so we dont do the whole of fsc book

Revise thoroughly and do the formulas of chem and physics thoroughly

Dogar etc books at least for me were useless