• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How increase the speed of the brain?

Reaction score
My brain when i study, i guess, gets much faster than when I am in the society talking or walking around. If somebody says, "you are a freak" I take like 24 hours to reply. So at that moment all i have to do is to ignore, imaging myself as "phutto" or in another words "geek".
How to overcome?

Reaction score
Well It is a famous story
Once a Pagan was abusing Hazrat Abu Bakr for a long time in front of Prophet(s). He was ignoring but when abused the Prophet(s) Hazrat Abu Bakr got angry and replied him back! at that instance Prophet(s) went away from the place and later called for Hazrat Abu Bakr and told him. When the man was abusing you Allah had sent an angel to reply him and on the day of Judgement he would be replied! But when you replied him the angel went away !!
See if someone abuse us or say anything we should ignore it !! Though people will call you "phatoo" but Allah will be happy with you and as everyone wants to attain Allah's blessings if you too want it then ignore as this world is just a temporary place.

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
Well It is a famous story
Once a Pagan was abusing Hazrat Abu Bakr for a long time in front of Prophet(s). He was ignoring but when abused the Prophet(s) Hazrat Abu Bakr got angry and replied him back! at that instance Prophet(s) went away from the place and later called for Hazrat Abu Bakr and told him. When the man was abusing you Allah had sent an angel to reply him and on the day of Judgement he would be replied! But when you replied him the angel went away !!
See if someone abuse us or say anything we should ignore it !! Though people will call you "phatoo" but Allah will be happy with you and as everyone wants to attain Allah's blessings if you too want it then ignore as this world is just a temporary place.

Man, you have really said an awesomest thing...
*hats off*