• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

hi everyone..new here ^___^

Reaction score
i want to change myself,not from the outside but from the inside i want to purify my heart and learn to forgive and forget and ofcourse be more positive about life and to have more confidence in myself and stop being shy which caused me many embarrassing moments before.:cry:
so can anyone help?

regular user

<Awesome User>
Reaction score
i want to change myself,not from the outside but from the inside i want to purify my heart and learn to forgive and forget and ofcourse be more positive about life and to have more confidence in myself and stop being shy which caused me many embarrassing moments before.:cry:
so can anyone help?

Welcome.. :)

If you are a Muslim, your religion has ample guidance on how to forgive and forget:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTWn8CSM7Vw

and as for being shy.... some times it's good.. but at others one needs to be confident or stand up for themselves....
For me, I get confidence by putting myself into challenging situations..... situations I'd dread to be in... first couple of times it's hard.. but later you learn and get used to it... oh, and do tell yourself; no big deal.. every1 makes mistakes.... plus make duas (if ur muslim)..... helps a lot!

Reaction score
Welcome.. :)

If you are a Muslim, your religion has ample guidance on how to forgive and forget:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTWn8CSM7Vw

and as for being shy.... some times it's good.. but at others one needs to be confident or stand up for themselves....
For me, I get confidence by putting myself into challenging situations..... situations I'd dread to be in... first couple of times it's hard.. but later you learn and get used to it... oh, and do tell yourself; no big deal.. every1 makes mistakes.... plus make duas (if ur muslim)..... helps a lot!
yes,im a Muslim..thnx 4 the video but about challenging myself im not really the person who does what they say..im nothing but a talk whether it comes to studies,making more friends,being more confident..it actually scares me to be confident ..i know im weird but i just dont trust myself enough,becoz i was never given the responsibilty to do something ,even if i do i still get the same treatment of being immature iso eventually i lost any possible confidence..:(