• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HELP

Reaction score
guys i want to apply to lums so will i need equilevence from IBCC for my olevels or not

Reaction score
so i have 4 A stars and 2 B's and 1C so will they consider that C or they will consider the best 6 subject grades

Reaction score
for engineering, phy, chem, and math
for medicine, bio, chem and math
for commerce, eco, accounts and BS.

Reaction score
i take phy chem and maths and i want to get admission in SDSB u might be suprised but yes its possible my girlfriend had made it and she took phy chem bio maths and she got admission in IBA in BBA without taking the core subjects u have pointed at

Reaction score
yes you can get into IBA without the above mentioned subjects but these rules strictly apply to engineering and medicine.

Reaction score
So what do u think i can get admission with these grades or shall i repeat one subject and get staright A's in AS plzzzz i need someones sincere advice plzz and are these rumors true that no person without atleast 6 A's in o levels has got admisssion in lums