• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I need a little motivation right now...Am unable to study and i don't know why. I need help! :cry:

Reaction score
Same here....lol.... :D .BUT u r not looking at BIG picture.....Every cloud has a silver lining....u will have 2 study for the joy u will get after the exams....perhaps a exam passing gift will cheer you up...i will get a new mobile(finally) after my exams so i have to study hard...and my friend u can study too...take some rest and think about the BIG picture...hope it helps...good luck...dnt worry...u'll b fyn :wink:

Reaction score
You have to know that there will always be someone worse off than you are. Take me as an example, my exams started at the 7th of may and will end on the 22nd of june. I'm doing about 10 subjects in total this year. We had to postpone our trip to Egypt due to my late exams and we can't find tickets till now; ie a third if my summer holiday is ruined. Despite that I'm so happy because if we didn't know pain we wont know relief, if we didn't know anger we wont know happiness and I can go on 4ever. So we have to have undesirable things to appreciate the things we desire.
Believe me when we get old we're gonna miss these days of action.
I believe that all the unpleasant feelings we get are exactly the things that make us feel alive and I thoroughly enjoy it. When u come to think about life u r gonna eventually realise that it is just perfect the way it is.
P.S. When life gives hands u a lemon, make a lemonade; and don't forget to always look at the full half of the cup.

Reaction score
Well thanks to both of you, I really appreciate it. :lol:
Thank you! Am kind of doing much better now and am making a "lemonade" before it's too late. No pain, no gain! huh.
Again, thanks to you, nice people. :beer:
And good luck to all for the exams and all the others don't hesitate and share your experiences that are most welcome here. :D