• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

(help) SAT 1 and SAT 2 togather .....!!!

Reaction score
Just have given my As levels papers and thinking to give SAT 1 and SAT 2 (Physics biology and chemistry) togather will it be right like this should i give SAT 1 first and later do SAT 2 ....???
Pls the ones who have given the SAT 1 and SAT 2 help me out here ..!!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
I'd say give SAT-I now and SAT-II after you're done with A2.

Reaction score
first give SAT 1 now, then SAT 2 during ur A2. but do it before december if u r gonna apply to foreign universities that require SAT 2.

TSZ

Reaction score
prepare for both SAT -1 and 2 during summers and den give 1 in oct and 2 in nov

Reaction score
salam! jsut completed aA levels want to give both sat 1 and sat 2 . want to apply for engineering universities and if possible for Commerce uni.'s too. next year (2013)

which one to give first??? sat 1 or 2 ??

when to register?? and how much tym is required for preparing for these???
Nibz and others plz reply

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
salam! jsut completed aA levels want to give both sat 1 and sat 2 . want to apply for engineering universities and if possible for Commerce uni.'s too. next year (2013)

which one to give first??? sat 1 or 2 ??

when to register?? and how much tym is required for preparing for these???
Nibz and others plz reply

Give SAT-I in November. You need a minimum of 3 months to prepare for it.
And give SAT-II in December. 1 month is enough for its preparation, given that you've already studied the subjects in A-level.

Register as soon as possible. 2 months before for SAT-I, because the seats in your area are limited.