• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help Plz!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Hey guyz I want encouragement from all of you that, is 1 month and 10 days enough for preparation of pak studiez and islamiyat. I had to practice pastpapers and had to do revision of book. plz tell me that how should i start my preparation of these subjects for cie and must pray for me too.
Guyz the main problem is that when i start ddoing preparation of these subjects I got struck in a series of thoughts e.g. will I be able to complete its preaparation and will I be able to get a goood grade etc. and i also find these subject little bit boring :(

Reaction score
Well first of all create a timetable! For Islamiat create notes and finish them off till 10th April.
Then start History and do all the past papers from 2000 to 2010 till 16th April.
Then Start making the notes of Geography.
from 1st May start doing history past papers again and read the book with full concentration.
From 5th May start doing Islamiat paper 1 past papers.
then from 10th Do history past papers again( important 1s)
then 12th May do Geo past papers till 15th and then start Urdu from 16th.
After 18th May do Geo past papers the important 1s
then start doing the past papers of Islamiat paper 2
Finally of 24th May CELEBRATE that you have finished O1 !! :D

Reaction score
the celebration part is the most awesome one when u get to rip the time table :lol: :p

Reaction score
Well i wont tear the notes nono i wont do that but i ll tear the timetable.

Reaction score
notes can be kept or given too ur friends or any person who is going to give it the next year for free!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
u r one money lover type of a person.Selling notes whoo will u sell it too>>> mr green i guess. :mrgreen: i guess he is ready to buy :lol:

Reaction score
hahahahahahahahahaha !! Well actually my teacher gave me this idea as she told us to sell our notes to our juniors and not to give it for Free :p

Reaction score
well maybe ur teacher wanted some percent of ur money that u get from the juniors by saying that it was my idea ur teacher is so greedy. ;)

Reaction score
yeah my teacher is a bit greedy !! :p lolz we all have some strange teachers !! Well the Mods better lock this one up or this too will be changed into a chatting ground !! :p