• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help..!! Pakistani doing As..

Reaction score
Hi. I'm a Pakistani doing CIE A levels right now (in As). I have Accounts, Economics, Business Studies, Maths and General paper as my subjects. I'm good in all so thats not an issue :). I just cant decide what profession to choose :(. MBA in marketing ruled out coz i have zero interest in marketing (especially field marketing, i dont mind desk job). MBA in finance and ACCA ruled out coz theres practically no scope for it. CA i dont want to pursue becoz my brother is alreay doing it (what if both of us got stuck?? being the only two sons of my parents, who wud look after them? they cant really earn forever). I've heard of CIMA as a new field, whats the scope in Pakistan?? Are there teachers for it available?? I was seriously considering doing CSS/FPSC..... Plz, Can someone please guide me as to what to do???? :sick:
P.S. What about SAT/IELTS/TOEFL??? they are expensive so i need to decide whether to give em or not. Are they necessary for a better future?? Should i give them? If so, which one?
Someone plz guide ASAP..!!! :unsure: