• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help on SAT Math Level 2

Reaction score
I just wanted to know that a graphing calculator is necessary on the ACTUAL SAT Exam? I am an outstanding student in maths ; I usaually get 97-100 percent so do u think i will need it?

Reaction score
I just wanted to know that a graphing calculator is necessary on the ACTUAL SAT Exam? I am an outstanding student in maths ; I usaually get 97-100 percent so do u think i will need it?
well that depends upon your experience with it ... the majority of the questions dunt require it .. it could be both an advantage and a disadvantage... u must know which specific question requires the use of it to save your time .. if u use it for questions that dunt require it .. u would be wasting your time and we all know that time is something that is very short on the test.. so if u're a noob with the use of a graphing calculator .. i prefer not to use it .. most guides explain the answers in their books with or without the use of graphing calculator..