• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

guys plz help with MCAT???

Reaction score
Assalamualaikum guys..ok i really need help with MCAT in Pak..plz answer my questions..i have done my o-levels in dubai..in bio chem phy maths islamic urduand english..now in what subjects am i supposed to do my A-levels..and is there any way to apply for MCAT in Pak from dubai itself..one of my cusns wants to know..or do we have to go to pak and give the test..cuzi heard there is a way from dubai..online test..plz tell me..and also what subjects..is bio and chem enuf...or do we have to do phy math and eng too..plz reply guys..thanx alot..

Oliveme bro am tagging u cuz u got excellent info...i hope u can help..thanx

Reaction score
Assalamualaikum guys..ok i really need help with MCAT in Pak..plz answer my questions..i have done my o-levels in dubai..in bio chem phy maths islamic urduand english..now in what subjects am i supposed to do my A-levels..and is there any way to apply for MCAT in Pak from dubai itself..one of my cusns wants to know..or do we have to go to pak and give the test..cuzi heard there is a way from dubai..online test..plz tell me..and also what subjects..is bio and chem enuf...or do we have to do phy math and eng too..plz reply guys..thanx alot..

Oliveme bro am tagging u cuz u got excellent info...i hope u can help..thanx

Wa Alaikum Asalam
You need just the three sciences - biology, chemistry and physics in A levels for medicine in Pakistan.
They're going to take only your 5 O level subjects in consideration, not urdu, Islamiat or Pakistan Studies since you did (and are going to do) both O and A levels from abroad.
For medicine in Pakistan, equivalence certificates are mandatory for which you do need need to be in Pakistan.
I'm not sure whether there's a way to give MCAT online, but I highly doubt it since for Entrance Test in Punjab, you need to be there. I'm not sure which province you're from but for Punjab you definitely need to be in Pakistan.
Hope this helped. :)

Reaction score
Wa Alaikum Asalam
You need just the three sciences - biology, chemistry and physics in A levels for medicine in Pakistan.
They're going to take only your 5 O level subjects in consideration, not urdu, Islamiat or Pakistan Studies since you did (and are going to do) both O and A levels from abroad.
For medicine in Pakistan, equivalence certificates are mandatory for which you do need need to be in Pakistan.
I'm not sure whether there's a way to give MCAT online, but I highly doubt it since for Entrance Test in Punjab, you need to be there. I'm not sure which province you're from but for Punjab you definitely need to be in Pakistan.
Hope this helped. :)

yeah man helped alot...thanx alooooooooooooot...btw am in peshawar,

Reaction score
yeah man helped alot...thanx alooooooooooooot...btw am in peshawar,

Right, I see. In that case you would be giving the entrance test in KPK and you would need to be in Pakistan.
I'm glad I could help.