• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

funny exam answers

Reaction score
Hit thanks button if u like these

funny_exam_answers.jpeg

8959.jpg

8960.jpg

8991.jpg

8961.jpg

8976.jpg

Reaction score
8973.jpg

8977.jpg

His professor sent him an e-mail the following day:

Dear Michael,

Every year I attempt to boost my students’ final grades by giving them this relatively simple exam consisting of 100 True/False questions from only 3 chapters of material. For the past 20 years that I have taught Intro Communications 101 at this institution I have never once seen someone score below a 65 on this exam. Consequently, your score of a zero is the first in history and ultimately brought the entire class average down a whole 8 points.

There were two possible answer choices: A (True) and B (False). You chose C for all 100 questions in an obvious attempt to get lucky with a least a quarter of the answers. It’s as if you didn’t look at a single question. Unfortunately, this brings your final grade in this class to failing. See you next year!

May God have mercy on your soul.

Sincerely,
Professor William Turner

P.S. If all else fails, go with B from now on.
B is the new C

8978.jpg

8979.jpg

8980.jpg

8981.jpg

8982.jpg

8983.jpg

8985.jpg

8986.jpg

Reaction score
there is no like botton...lol. :p :p :p ..no images opening for me...except the first one... :cry:

Reaction score
Yes,
Skinnyboyfat is write,
No image is opening other than the first one,

Reaction score
Anon said:
Yes,
Skinnyboyfat is write,
No image is opening other than the first one,

write..???!! or right????
lol...no offense....i think u havent uploaded them correctly accept the first 1....or havr used the wrong site for the url...it happens with me 2...i use this site...nd they always get uploaded correctly....here the website....nd make sure they r compatible with XPF.....there might be another way too..which i dont know... :D...click here 4 evidence

Reaction score
I meant right,
ya sww, typos whem yuo write fast

Reaction score
I am using chrome and couldnt see them instead of first one,

BUT it worked when I...

1.right clicked on the box(where image should have been)
2.Clicked "Open image in a new tab"

and it worked!

Reaction score
i had 2 copy image location and paste it in new tab 2 see it...had to repeat it 37 TIMES!!!!!!!....later after seeing them i refreshed and now everytym they load by them selves.....awesome pics though...love 'em...some r not so good nd some r bad...but hilarious...lol... :lol: :lol: :lol: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
@skinnyboyfat:
same here, after doing this, the pictures now appear on the screen

Reaction score
Hey sorry for that ks136.... I thought they were just extra posts... So I deleted 2 of them... SORRY... Read this later that those Images can't be seen until link copied...