• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

EMERGENCY HELP

Reaction score
GUYS I HAVE 4 A STARS AND 2 B'S IN O-LEVEL AND 2 A'S AND 1 B IN AS AND I WNT TO GET ADMISSION IN LUMS OR IBA IN BSC OR BBA SO SHALL I REPEAT AS AND GET 3 A'S OR IS IT FINE HELP FAST PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Reaction score
B in phy in AS and 2 B's in O level in urdu and islamiyat so what do u think i have chances provided i get 2000 in SAT 1

Reaction score
yeah man! half of my school went to LUMS and other half to IBA. lol! Well that was figurative.

Reaction score
GREAT COULD U PLZ TELL ME THE GRADES OF AT LEAST ONE OF THE LOWER ONES SO I CAN SET A TARGET PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Reaction score
one of my friends is doing major in phy and he got straight As in AS and 2A 1B in A2.
one other got b in math and world history and d in pyhsics and chem in AS and 3 b and 1 c in A2 and he is in IBA right now.

there are many other people but i don't remember all of their grades. I will ask them again and let you know.

Reaction score
Thank u a lot but will they consider my C in o levels in pak studies when i have already got 4 A stars and and 2 B's

Reaction score
And is it true all u need for admission is a good LCAT thats sit no matter how bad is ur acadmic back ground

Reaction score
I have already made my o level equilevence so can i give the equilevence without submitting my original certificat of o levels coz i have got 87 % and thats really good so i dont want to give my o level grades coz that will lessen my chances, u know it would be better for me to submit my equilevence rather than giving my certificate of o levels with 4 A stars and 2 B's and 1 C

Reaction score
yes man..i think you have the chances to get..because you have B in phy in AS and 2 B's in O level in urdu and islamiyat...:)

Reaction score
excuse me.... what is a star anb b star... can you be bit clear... i m going against the topic.pl be clear, so that i may help you out as you say

Reaction score
EXCUSE ME I WOULD BE GRATIFIED IF U READ THE POSTS CAREFULLY THERE IN NO MENTION OF YOUR SO CALLED B STAR AND I HOPE U KNOW THE MEANING OF A STAR AND EVEN IF U DONT KNOW I CAN EXPLAIN IT LOLZZZ