• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Economics Diagrams

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just gave my CIE AS level Economics P2 exam (9708/22) and i'm really worried because i did not give titles for any diagrams that i have used in the answers. i did, however, label them correctly and explain and analyse them, but a friend of mine told me that if i did not specify them such as Fig.1 or Fig.2 then the examiner will cut marks. Help! I'm really worried and confused!

Reaction score
I don't think that they will deduct marks for not labeling diagrams like, Fig.1.1 or Fig.2.3 . If you made the diagram right beside the answer to the question that demanded it, then I don't think that there is any problem. I usually write what type of Diagram it is, like, when a question asked me about something of soap's inelastic demand, I wrote just above the diagram : Inelastic Demand of Soap.
But I took the exam of O' Levels Economics, so I don't know anything about A' Levels Economics.

Hope this helps you.