• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Dumb Q - where's rishta corner?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
DAMN. Marrying in Pakistan is so difficult. XPC should have a rishta corner for the young adults.
LOL XPC helps you indirectly; by achieving good grades you are able to get good 'rishtas' :ROFLMAO:

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
DAMN. Marrying in Pakistan is so difficult. XPC should have a rishta corner for the young adults.
also, on a serious note, I think you are right.. it is difficult and to find the right match and our traditional 'arranged' system for getting rishtas is quite outdated and impractical for the most part.

Reaction score
also, on a serious note, I think you are right.. it is difficult and to find the right match and our traditional 'arranged' system for getting rishtas is quite outdated and impractical for the most part.
right match? It's difficult to find people even with the basic filters.

Marriage culture sucks. I'm divorced at 23 and I bet I can get married EASIER in Germany than PK.