• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

DUAS BEFORE STUDYING!

Reaction score
Here are some duas that should be recited before studying :D
للَّهُمَّ انْفَعْنِي بِمَا عَلَّمْـتَنِي وَ عَلِّمْنِي مَا يَنْفَعُنِي
Oh Allah! Make useful for me what you have taught me and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me.

اللَّهُمَّإِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ فَهْمَ النَّ بِيِّينَ وَ حِفْظَ الْمُرْسَلِينَ الْمُقَرَّبِينَ

Oh Allah! I ask you for the understanding of the prophets and the memory of the messengers, and those nearest to you.

.اللَّهُمَّ اجْعَلْ لِسَانِي عَامِرًا بِذِكْرِكَ وَ قَلْبِي بِخَشْيَتِكَ

{Oh Allah! Make my tongue full of Your remembrance, and my heart with consciousness of You.}

Allâhumma lâ sahla illâ mâ ja‘altahu sahlâ wa anta taj‘alu al-hazana idhâ shi’ta sahlâ.
{Oh Allah! Nothing is easy except what You have made easy. If You wish, You can make the difficult easy.}

Reaction score
Aoa wr wb,

Dua before studying:
اللهم انفعني بما علمتني وعلمني ما ينفعني اللهم اني أسألك فهم النبيين وحفظ المرسلين المقربين اللهم اجعل لساني عاما بذكرك وقلبي بخشيتك انك على ما تشاء قدير وأنت حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل
“Allahumma infa’nii bimaa ‘allamtanii wa’allimnii maa yanfa’uunii. Allahumma inii as’aluka fahmal-nabiyyen wa hifzal mursaleen al-muqarrabeen. Allahumma ijal leesanee ‘aiman bi dhikrika wa qalbi bi khashyatika. Innaka ‘ala ma-tasha’u qadeer wa anta hasbun-allahu wa na’mal wakeel.”
“Oh Allah! Make useful for me what you have taught me and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me. Oh Allah! I ask you for the understanding of the prophets and the memory of the messengers, and those nearest to you. Oh Allah! Make my tongue full of your remembrance and my heart with consciousness of you. Oh Allah! You do whatever you wish, and you are my availer and protector and best of aid.”

Reaction score
Aoa wr wb,

Dua before studying:
اللهم انفعني بما علمتني وعلمني ما ينفعني اللهم اني أسألك فهم النبيين وحفظ المرسلين المقربين اللهم اجعل لساني عاما بذكرك وقلبي بخشيتك انك على ما تشاء قدير وأنت حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل
“Allahumma infa’nii bimaa ‘allamtanii wa’allimnii maa yanfa’uunii. Allahumma inii as’aluka fahmal-nabiyyen wa hifzal mursaleen al-muqarrabeen. Allahumma ijal leesanee ‘aiman bi dhikrika wa qalbi bi khashyatika. Innaka ‘ala ma-tasha’u qadeer wa anta hasbun-allahu wa na’mal wakeel.”
“Oh Allah! Make useful for me what you have taught me and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me. Oh Allah! I ask you for the understanding of the prophets and the memory of the messengers, and those nearest to you. Oh Allah! Make my tongue full of your remembrance and my heart with consciousness of you. Oh Allah! You do whatever you wish, and you are my availer and protector and best of aid.”
Thanks for sharing :D