• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

DR IFTAKHAR

Reaction score
HIS NOTES ARE gettin SPOIL =/..its better to join his skul rather then acdmy ..cux in skul hex doing really Gud but in acdmy DAH...em likin LLC sir now a days for pak studies nd islamiat or in da levels acdmy SIR AZAM location DHA Lahore H block =)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
may i know y r u saying all this...i hope u get everything gud..gud luck :)

Reaction score
lolx its not only me whose sayin dat its a FACT =) many of my frnd have experience....nd his book leads to D grade though no offence his writin of speech is much simplier nd easy to understand comparin to NOOR FARKHANDA but her book consist a loads of info :)...

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
oh i missed this post...i mean i read it only now...dont know y i didnt see this b4 anyways...i didnt mean to say that i was just asking...do u want sum opinion or what..what's the reason...just that anyways my prayers for u...InshAllah by the grace of Allah you will do good and succeed in this life as well as the HereAfter..Aameen!

Reaction score
I certainly disagree on this statement that his notes are getting spoiled.....HIS GEOGRAPHY NOTES ARE AWSOME my friend didnt do anything except learning from his notes and got an A easily...plus best way to gain his knowledge is by getting his academy and writing whatever he says in lecture......it will be difficult but once u do it u will have great islamiat notes although his guess paper last time didnt go well but still he is great teacher.

Reaction score
i did my revision from Farkhanda Noor Muhammad old and new version and got an A* without any academy
just guidance from school
Trick is to revise 3 times and link everything
I read a few of Dr. Iftikhaars notes (about 10 pages)
while i did Quranic passages from Sir Ali Asad's notes
here's a helpful resource
www.islamiat4olevels.blogspot.com
u'll get useful notes here
if i can help u further contact me !

Reaction score
the guess paper Iftikhar makes are such that they include literally every topic in Islamiyat . His notes are seriously not getting revised; they are now stale.
Anyhow, LLC rocks! those small chairs, the jam packed classrooms. I miss it all!

Reaction score
Dr. Iftikhar is actually a pakistan studies teacher. He started teaching Islamiat just for a few extra bucks. Talking about his book, it's not bad. I studied it along with FNM. In our paper in 2009nov a question came whose part of the answer was only available in Dr. Iftikhar's book while FNM was silent on the issue. But obviously, for Islamiat you can't stick to one book. You've got to study different topics from different books and notes. And this thread doesn't makes any sense. :p

Reaction score
I only read FND
and some of its ontent is in the older version
Nothing else
Got an A*
FND has everything for Islamiat
Its a misconception
I prefer FND

Reaction score
Ahhhh .... my bad !
I accidentally typed in D instead of M
Sorry !