• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Download all

Reaction score
Salam
I was recently youtubing and landed on a great website which allows to download free applications and games !! :) so those who can access this web without any survey should benefit from it !! :)
http://www.thecompletewebs.net/

Hope that this will help you guys !!
Regards
Salman

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
Salam
I was recently youtubing and landed on a great website which allows to download free applications and games !! :) so those who can access this web without any survey should benefit from it !! :)
http://www.thecompletewebs.net/

Hope that this will help you guys !!
Regards
Salman
cooooooooooool :)

Reaction score
Have you check out the website ?? It is great and will help a lot of people who use torrent which are full of viruses !! :(

Reaction score
Well i guess this is virus free!
well i dont have a lot of patience and dont want to download so many files will see sometimes later anyway thanks,nice download !

Reaction score
thanks and yeah it is absolutely Virus free but before installing games or application just scan it !! :)

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
yup i do it but whose goin to down. so many links !! :(
Well there are applications which have only one link like Macfee or Avg Antivirus and for the applications or games which have more links then download one in one day !! I hope you will get the whole game in a week :p

Reaction score
BUt still u see some of us live in PAk land like us and therefore if Elect. goes then the download is poof gone and u download from begining like that part.
For this torrentz are better but they are not secure as we see !!

Reaction score
yup just make a note on ur PC that after downing the torrent just get it completely scanned and always read the comments below the torrent download page they tell u fully what the torrent has in it and do get Peer Block too as it is very good a thing ,

It is a program which blocks nuisance agencies and spiers from knowing what u r downing illegally u guys know u can be caught by CIA by doin this so just down this Peer block and whenever downloading from U torrent open it too and it will block a lot of universities and some agencies trying to access what u r downloading !!! :ROFLMAO: