• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Diploma in business

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just completed my Olevel exams, and i'm 19 so i'm a li'l late and don't want to do Alevels. Just wanted to know about this business diploma Cambridge university is offering. Does anyone have any idea about it? how much long does it take? would you prefer me to go for it?

Regards,
Thanks

Reaction score
Can you please let me know what you're doing now, what interests you, and whether you will take A-levels?
I'll do my best to help you (y)

I've just completed my o'levels, I'm a commerce student..good in economics and business studies but not much in accounting. If i did ever take A'levels I wouldn't take accounting. However, being a private candidate it becomes difficult to study and as Alevels is hard.. I don't want to take chances for my grades.

Reaction score
I've just completed my o'levels, I'm a commerce student..good in economics and business studies but not much in accounting. If i did ever take A'levels I wouldn't take accounting. However, being a private candidate it becomes difficult to study and as Alevels is hard.. I don't want to take chances for my grades.
I see. Well, there aren't many universities who will accept a student without A-levels. Take Economics, Maths and Business Studies in A-levels, and study with a private tutor. This is the only solution man, and don't worry, you can do it ;)
I know Economics is easy, because I've taken it in AS-level, and I've never studied Economics before (at all!).

Reaction score
I see. Well, there aren't many universities who will accept a student without A-levels. Take Economics, Maths and Business Studies in A-levels, and study with a private tutor. This is the only solution man, and don't worry, you can do it ;)
I know Economics is easy, because I've taken it in AS-level, and I've never studied Economics before (at all!).

I am not good at maths, could you prefer me any other subject? what about sociology? And if i want to do MBA after Alevels? can i do that?

Reaction score
I am not good at maths, could you prefer me any other subject? what about sociology? And if i want to do MBA after Alevels? can i do that?

Sorry man, but without Maths, there aren't many colleges that will take you in for the commerce field.
And no, you can't do MBA after A-levels, that's a masters degree, you have to finish your bachelor's degree first, like B.Com, BBA, etc.