• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

DELF A1

Reaction score
Ya, I am also preparing for it. It's an extracurricular activity and I guess it will be useful for university admissions. Are you doing it?
I wanted to, but I guess I don't have the time to prepare anymore. It'll help in University admissions, for sure. Are you in Lahore, by any chance?

Reaction score
It's nothing. So how's you're prep going? And when are the exams?
It takes 1 year to prepare for Delf A1 exam. I am halfway through my course and I will sit for the exam six months later. French has many similarities with English and I really enjoy learning French. It will help me in the critical reading section of sat 1 because many uncommon English words originated from French. Btw which country are you from?

Reaction score
It takes 1 year to prepare for Delf A1 exam. I am halfway through my course and I will sit for the exam six months later. French has many similarities with English and I really enjoy learning French. It will help me in the critical reading section of sat 1 because many uncommon English words originated from French. Btw which country are you from?
Pakistan.
I've been learning Turkish for about a year now, and I hoped to give its A1 exam too. Sadly, no time:(
I hope you do well in the DELF A1. I tried french for a couple of weeks, didn't quite like it. It's a beautiful language though.
Bonne chance.

Reaction score
Pakistan.
I've been learning Turkish for about a year now, and I hoped to give its A1 exam too. Sadly, no time:(
I hope you do well in the DELF A1. I tried french for a couple of weeks, didn't quite like it. It's a beautiful language though.
Bonne chance.
If you have learnt Turkish for one year, why are nt you giving the exam? In order to complete the diploma, all you have to do is pass which is not that difficult. Are you an A level student?

Reaction score
If you have learnt Turkish for one year, why are nt you giving the exam? In order to complete the diploma, all you have to do is pass which is not that difficult. Are you an A level student?
I am an A level student. The problem here is that they don't offer the A1 exam. I'll have to go all the way to the capital to give it. My A level exams are just round the corner, can't waste time( spending time on XPF not included).

Reaction score
I am an A level student. The problem here is that they don't offer the A1 exam. I'll have to go all the way to the capital to give it. My A level exams are just round the corner, can't waste time( spending time on XPF not included).
I have AS exam on May, I took 6 A level subjects and all these pressure is driving me crazy. Still I am doing it. If you do not give the exam your one year of hard work will go to waste, I think you should give it after the exams. Are you a May June A level candidate?

Reaction score
Hey, french is my mother tongue so if you need any help, you can ask me.
p.s. i did Delf and Dalf. all levels. also french as a first language and french literature.
so feel free to ask me any thing anytime :)

Reaction score
I have AS exam on May, I took 6 A level subjects and all these pressure is driving me crazy. Still I am doing it. If you do not give the exam your one year of hard work will go to waste, I think you should give it after the exams. Are you a May June A level candidate?
No dude you don't understand. I learn languages as a hobby. Languages and linguistics have always fascinated me. I spent a year learning Turkish just because I found it interesting. Good luck for your exams. And yes, I'm an A level May/June candidate. I'm giving Phy, Chem, Bio and Math. I've already done my AS.
Hey, french is my mother tongue so if you need any help, you can ask me.
p.s. i did Delf and Dalf. all levels. also french as a first language and french literature.
so feel free to ask me any thing anytime :)
Looks like I just found a language partner for the summer :D
So is your mother tongue regular French or Quebec French?

Reaction score
I speak french *paris one* like the regular.
Quebec french is weird and old =/