• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Confused

Reaction score
So I did my AS last year for Economics, Business studies, Accounting and Maths.
I got C,A,C and B respectively.

I am sitting for A2 this year, I dropped Accounting. I feel I will get a C in Econ and Math and I'll try my best to retain my A in Business studies.

I wanted to pursue Actuarial Science, I feel according to my grades is not sufficient. So I opt for Banking. Despite having dropped Accounting, do I stand any chance of being accepted in a Uni for my selection of subjects and my grades?

Any help would be highly appreciated! :)

Reaction score
Subject selection: yes.
Grades: No....but you might get into some private university (the ones that just need you to pay the fees). Alternatively, you can go to the US, give the SAT and try to enter colleges there, they usually consider your application if your SAT score is good.

Reaction score
So I did my AS last year for Economics, Business studies, Accounting and Maths.
I got C,A,C and B respectively.

I am sitting for A2 this year, I dropped Accounting. I feel I will get a C in Econ and Math and I'll try my best to retain my A in Business studies.

I wanted to pursue Actuarial Science, I feel according to my grades is not sufficient. So I opt for Banking. Despite having dropped Accounting, do I stand any chance of being accepted in a Uni for my selection of subjects and my grades?

Any help would be highly appreciated! :)
depends.. on where u live

Reaction score
Ooh. So I wanna apply for any good Uni and I am glad my subject selection is proper...
Any Unis in US or UK to accept grades like A,B and C.
Dont really know much. Wanted Aston, but I'll just forget about it :/