• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAT OR FIA Before CA

Reaction score
Guys WHich is gud institue for CA in Islamabad after skans and if i want to do CAT before Ca How many years in total will Ca Take Including CAT any idea and suggestion about it!!!

Reaction score
You know why he is emphasizing us to help people......its because he is a captain..................and he is commanding so we should obey him............
well getting out of the topic...hehehehehehehehe sorry. :) :lol:

Reaction score
Does anybody know about CAT OR FIA???? If so then can someone help this person???????????? But i am not sure whether anybody would read this message...............so ummmmmmmmmmmmm never mind. :) :lol:

Reaction score
Haaan haaaan captain jee we know that you will certainly read the messages of your own people.....................and your people trust you a lot................but what about others....................we also hope that they would read my message. :lol: :p