• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

As Subjects

Reaction score
English, History, or other humanities subjects, mathematics, and physics. If able to then Computer and Business can help along with art ofcourse

Reaction score
English, History, or other humanities subjects, mathematics, and physics. If able to then Computer and Business can help along with art ofcourse
What about only Arts,Physics,Maths and Computers in A levels?

Reaction score
I'd say Maths, Physics and Computers are must.

You should get yourself familiar with AutoCAD softwares (Take some courses?..) , if you're interested in being an architect

Reaction score
What subjects should one take in A levels if one wants to become an Architect in future?
Hello Shafaq :)
So the base subjects for you to go in Architect in future is Art, Math, Computing, Physics. Apart, you can take more subjects in which you have interest along with these subjects I mentioned (base subjects). Its also alright if you just go ahead with the base subject of your line. :)
P.S. Wait for others to reply.

All the best. (y)

Reaction score
Hello Shafaq :)
So the base subjects for you to go in Architect in future is Art, Math, Computing, Physics. Apart, you can take more subjects in which you have interest along with these subjects I mentioned (base subjects). Its also alright if you just go ahead with the base subject of your line. :)
P.S. Wait for others to reply.

All the best. (y)
Okayyy