• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

AKU(Urgent Reply Needed)

Reaction score
-________-

well i wouldnt take that risk they aceept Astudents with difficulties how had do you think will b for those whith all or most bs

Oh please! I myself don't fall below an A* anyway Alhamdulillah! But the thing is, if they say that they accept Bs for the least, this means they really do. ANd this only signifies that you don't have to worry about getting into AKU if you *unfortunately* earn a B. I know people who got Bs and went to AKU straight!
Peace! :)

Reaction score
Oh please! I myself don't fall below an A* anyway Alhamdulillah! But the thing is, if they say that they accept Bs for the least, this means they really do. ANd this only signifies that you don't have to worry about getting into AKU if you *unfortunately* earn a B. I know people who got Bs and went to AKU straight!
OK! OK!

Reaction score
k

Reaction score
Do they have merit scholarships ?
I heard they only give out need based grants/loans ?
Good news; they do prefer O/A students. Bad news; they want damn good grades and select person after their own test.
BTW; you can get a total of merit-based scholarship if you are in :)

Reaction score
Do they have merit scholarships ?
I heard they only give out need based grants/loans ?

You will need to contact them personally; they have removed their scholarship info section from the site; hope they don't have changed the offer.

Reaction score
Doing A levels and Maths, I can't believe Pakistani Uni's do not have merit based scholarships especially AKU :(
Any idea how hard is it to get financial aid ?

One thing for sure; they do give scholarships. :D
But yes, it is very hard to get scholarship. AKU is not even written in the list of Pak Med Universities with scholarship criteria.

What I think is if you get your % above 90; you can get scholarship.

Reaction score
But yes, it is very hard to get scholarship. AKU is not even written in the list of Pak Med Universities with scholarship criteria.

-.-
Theoretically speaking O/A levels main straight distinctions bhee ajain tou 90% bnta hai
My score for now is 89.33 % but Allah knows what it will add up to when A levels is over and the AKU test shows up.
Thanks anyways :D

Reaction score

they accept A*S as 90 percent -_-

Reaction score
admission and scholarship are sifferent things all i know that they were hoping for a 80+ scholarship to get into AKH without troublr .( but even if ur result is around 78 its ok , do an awesome interview and ace that test) .no gaurantees though my info is based upon what i have been told

Reaction score
idk on the scholarship issue but i do know is that they are choosy over that issue :)
Please, guess. What do you think.
A % that no university in Pakistan rejects for scholarship.
85? 90?